Our staff workshops are ideal for inset days, or as twilight sessions. We deliver interactive and engaging workshops that really get teaching staff thinking about their own mental wellbeing, and the wellbeing of colleagues and children around them. Each workshop will build more techniques enabling staff to develop a toolkit they can refer to and utilise regularly to maintain positive mental health.
The outcomes are:
- To provide an understanding of resilience and mental health
- To equip with a range of tools and strategies to support children and themselves in building their resilience and self esteem
- To develop non-judgemental listening skills
- To identify the warning signs relating to stress and mental ill health in themselves and others
- To explore and establish a collaborative approach to maintaining positive mental wellbeing